Sunday, April 17, 2016

Camera and we

Dear, whence you come thus
With your childish smile
Holding a camera,
A greetings Sent
For million years,
Every moment whence
In my eyes' lens
You happen relentless,

Whence morns work in us,
Always, persistent,
Your childish Innocence,
Whence maketh me your child true,

How i think of
Mirrory life,
My wandering
My photography nonsense
Doing no thing
Only for you,

You have so many times
Me asked,
"What's the meaning of this wanderlust?
What do you find?"

Dear,
It's all boils down
To the camera of my mind,

Where with Innocence you,
How Like a Beauty of Truth,
With lovely eyes peacefully reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...