Saturday, April 30, 2016

My love is not a Red Red Rose*

My love is not a Red Red Rose
Which is Etherised,
For in Your heart me lies,
Getting oxygen through you, love,
Through thy bless, which descends with
only Peace, and not Violence,
That cares not even a fig
About human race,

My Love is Not a Red Red Rose
Which is Etherised,
For in thy eyes my life lies,
Getting forever your lovely glare,
Through thy vision, me lives forever
Propagating Love and life of water,
That cares for those who need them
The most.

(*Note: the photograph of a red rose is taken by me, for poesy.
#myloveislikearedredrose: title is inspired by a poem popular, written by Robert Burns, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...