Thursday, April 21, 2016

Come, knight, come to my bed, *

Come , knight, Thou the brave,
Whence by our bedroom,
We can see the sky, so red orangy,
Colored, calling us, to meet,
On our crumpled little bed sheet,
Where we could be properly Wed,
With Your sword, rested on my throat,thy blade,


And i , totally at your ploy,
Come , knight, unlike a decoy,
Making me brave, so that
Goya's painting, come true,
In your eyes, in mine too,

Come, night, let's get wedded,
On our Holy Bed,
Just beside our window,
Whence the sky is so red,
Orangy, blue, like a Sea

Come, knight, come onto me.

(*Note: upon a painting as attached, taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...