Thursday, April 28, 2016

As if edelweiss*

morning whence comes to my home,
Which is yours too,
Whence with hope we wake up from sleep
Which you do too,

I oft think of what song wilt thou bring,
For me, in the morning,

(What a fool am i,
To think of me ,my songs,)

But then, you being , what you are,
Love, You don't keep me on wait,
For at my garden gate,
how i find you,

As if to me greet,
Like edelweiss
Blooming, for me,
(And our sons and daughters,
Our sisters and brothers,)
Our family,

How i find you,
Now and then,
Time and again,

(Right there
At my garden gate,)

My dame,
My angel.

(*Note: the painting attached, upon which the poem/scribbling is loosely based,  was done by V.Volegov.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...