Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Whence isabel like thou doth turn up*

With the flowerpot,
By strings attached
To be put there
At the porch,
One spring summer morn,
Whence isabel like,
Mon amore,
You come out
Of the door,

And i standing quite near,
Just look at you,
Flower girl mine,
My love , my life,
My writes, my Beau,

I just look how
Simply by your presence,
Spring comes to me
With a buzzing sense,

Your hair tied to a bun,
Your Bosom kissed
By the morning sun,
How keeps me dazed,
With poesy of Love Thine,
So perpetually emblazed,

And with the flowers
How you come out,
To light up a day,
Where with Thy aroma,
I fall, like a leaf,
Taking thy fragrance ,
In the air, a whiff.

(*Note: the painting attached is received as a gift from a friend mine, upon which the poem/scribbling is based.

#isabel: a fictional character created by me, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...