Saturday, April 23, 2016

All Be Cause of You

All Be Cause of You*

It's All Be Cause of You,
Lord, that i sing, I do,
A re~view, my works, my words,
My poesy, my flow,
Rivery me, to Thou , i offer,
O The Lord, my eternal Coffer,

It's all Be. cause of You,
Lord, am i alive, I survive,
Through the Dust and the Heat,
My roads untrodden, my poetic feet,
My ember, my flicker,
Rivery me, to Thou, i offer,
O The Lord, my eternal Coffer.

 (*Note: a Prayer, this poem is devoted to as my offering small to Lord Buddha, whose one sitting posture, as a small Gift, i , got, from a friend mine, who lives faraway in the hills, Shri/Mr. N.Bhutia.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...