Tuesday, April 26, 2016

For You, Love Mine *

As Thou hath sent me
Greetings from thy Lotus pond,
And as a mere boatman is me,

How Canst i not sing
For Thee, La amore,
My poesy, my writes,
My dying colored self,
My calm, my light,
Lighted feathery bright,

How Canst i not sing for Thee,
You who hath , by thy kindness
Bestowed upon me,
Thy depth, thy pleasure, thy inkpot,
Thy never ending love
Which gradually envelopes me,

O how i , into thy love true,
Sink , e~merge,
How into your stilled waters
How i  find my birth,

Those leaves, those Lotus,

Ain't they decorate us,
Aint they tell upon
The song Divine of Love
So, devotional, eternal,

So come, diva mine,
With your pool of waters,
Thy womb Uni~versal
How i wish to get back,

How to thy belly of Heart
Galactic, me finds truest me,

And you too,
La amore ,
Mine,

Where ,
Mon amore,
You me
To fortitude and
Calm bring,
So softly,
Like those petals of
Lotus,

As Thou send me
Only,
For us,

Our Peace
Of BEAUTY.


(*Note: the picture attached is A Gift Of Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...