Wednesday, April 27, 2016

At the sea, *

With the sun getting swept,
To the western sky, turning red,
How i find Thee, standing with the shine
On your shoulders, holding your straw hat,
By one hand , and looking to the east,

(Were you looking at me)

How I find Thee, at the sea
Waves soft, genteel, as they come lapping up,
Your white long skirt,
With intricate needle works at the fringe,
How by the sea you stand,
Breezy day it must be,

(Were you looking at me)

How I find Thee, at the sea.

(*Note: the painting attached, upon which the poem/scribbling based,  is done by an artist and Painter. The painting is gifted to me, by a friend mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...