Monday, April 18, 2016

At Cafe Global

"Gutten morgen"
That sounded Germanic,
I looked up,
Slumberous,

"Hey! Art thou Pamela?"
I asked,
But hath not She
Spake German?

Being a bit proficient in Sanskrit,
And only a few German words,
I was not sure, the forever uncertain me,
About matters of hearts,
Falls are there nearby,
I heard the murmur,
Through the glass door,
Opened by a fellow traveler,
The air conditioner left us,
Her and me and our poesy,

Water falls came in,
Cascading,
'Somewhat near, my name,
But what's in a name?'
She mumbled,
Her eyes,
Looked like literature,
"Shakespeare? A quote from Him?'
I asked her,
She looked at me,
Smiling beautifully,

'You are such a write!'
She blushed,

Her rosy cheeks,
Became rose like,
Thorns i had all
In me, to bleed,

I took a pen,
'I can gift you a pen, if so you wish,'
She spake,
Again,

'But Pamela?'
i asked, confused,

'But poesy?
Your proclamation?
Oneness?'
She spake, not mincing words Her,

Only those words minced me,
My Soul,

'O Yes!'

I took another paper napkin,
Wrote a few lines,

She perhaps took it,
I smelt her fragrance
Of lavender,
And the cascades brought me,
More to the Cafe,
" such a beautiful World!"
i exclaimed.
"Such oneness!"
She said,

I looked at her eyes,
'Gutten morgen'
I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...