Wednesday, April 13, 2016

See, for Thou how have i given rise to blossoms

See, GODDESS mine,
How by worshipping Thou
Relentless,
Have i grown a garden,
A garden of fragrant me,
Pollens and bouquet of Roses,

See, The Joys of my heart,
How by thy providence,
I have turned to Paradise
Not seen oft my my mortal eyes,
But by Thou, only your Eyes, the Purest,

Come, sweet heart, come to my garden,
Have i not watered and caressed
All those saplings like little blossoms colored
Only for Thou, the Sweetest.

#lovingUMore
#soulfulramblings
#gardenmine
#wakingwithloveforthee
#Lovesong
#MornlikeBlossomingHeart
#RisingRoses
#TruthBeautyInnocenceLovePeaceDivinity
#Paradisonotlost
#lovengratitude

2 comments:

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...