Friday, April 8, 2016

Ode to one art who hath lingered*

A bishop, priestess,
My Un Wed Mistress,

Thou hath shot
A game, a roulette,

Through my head,
An Un worded piece,
A hot molten Bullet,

one art,

Falling onto thy leaf,
O my favourite Poet,

How have i gotten the View,
To muster those drops of sweat
Few, and blood and drops of Wine too,

one art,

How have i gotten the chance
To the tune of Thy words like rhyme
To dance, I would've conquered the world,

~

one art,

A Cohen, A Bishop,
On me, when Thou drop,

i try to hold Thine
Your red Divine.

{Even losing you (the joking voice, a gesture I love) I shan’t have lied.

It’s evident the art of losing’s not too hard to master, }

Such a horrendous

Disaster.

[* Note: on a poem by E.Bishop and on a prosaic poem with very naturally embedded rhyme scheme.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...