Friday, April 8, 2016

if me a boat and Thou waters, a tide,

Love, sweet rains of my eyes,
Whence Thou make a decide
To come to me,
In my eyes so blind
Merged in Your waters, a Holi tide,
Tell me, how can i
See You, amidst these tears,
Of joie , turning me,
Your love which every thing forbears,

Tell me, how can i love you more,
Taken for a ride, by Thou to the unknown shores,

Canst You see, Heart,
How with Thou, i all ways part,
Only to meet You,
Feeling on drenched skin,
Your left a way cues,
So subtle, delicate,
So soothing, Your Gait,

Meandering streams like,

Flowing,

with me boat

For ever,

through waves Thine

Rowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...