Monday, April 11, 2016

Ode to My Love, The Goddess, the Aurora, *

No good extraneous can bring changes to Me, I am the Change I can cause unto me,
The love that bestowed by Thou can Only
Bring love Thine to my little heart, and that can bring more love Thine, teary ,
And i will, by thy beautiful love, Will be Karma Thine,
All I can do IS no thing but Thy Gift, a shower , rain Holy, upon my parched, Pestilence stricken soul,

Love me more sweet love mine,
I wish to drink wine straight from your red
Your kind, your wholesome, your awesome petals, soft, kindred,

O love mine,
Come and put me to rest,
To Your bless, to your Mighty Heart,
Like a son being born new, after rains.

(*Note: inspired and expanded from a short paragraph, a cryptic one , of a friend mine, Shri/Mr. Sagar Sen. Also, a tribute to a song by a popular Rock Song Group, Scorpions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...