Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Ode to an Evening, filled with Love and poesy*

If Thou come and take a seat,
Where once we by chance did meet,
Just like an evening , with moon over Us,
And stars shining overhead,
If Thou come, Love,
Dressed as Vakarine,

Looking up at the night sky,

O if Thou descend into me,

Like once Thou made Vernon Emile

To make you, to see You externalized,

Through gifted strokes of brush,


If Thou, come, 

O You, The GODDESS born

Out of Day and Night,

The Sun and the Moon,



Can you imagine

What will happen to me?


I will just take a dip 

Into Your Love,

Your calm , 

And will bask there,

With buckets of paints

All over me 

And songs coming out of me

 Unpremeditated, spontaneous, effusive, 


Like getting to You, 

O My songs from Heart,

O My throbbing Poesy.



(*Note: The painting attached was done by Emile Vernon, a French artist and Painter, depicting the Goddess of Evening Vakarine.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...