Monday, September 2, 2013

If me wakes you up , don't blame me,

If me wakes you up,
Don't put the blame
Upon me, for don't you know?
You wake me up,
Every nano second
That runs through
my veins
Like a rivery flow
Of Your redness,
Your picture forming
A sense
of being belonged
To the Universe,
Where guitar
And soft beats pedaled
Create conjoined
A tuneful mirth...

If me shakes you
And leaves you jarred,
Don't you put the blame
Upon me,
For Your flame
Causes icy shiver
Deep down
That alley
Where my birth is borne
By Autumnal Rain,

And

A footfall of fairs,

And

sights of colored
Balloons
set free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...