Monday, April 11, 2016

Finding you, the son Mine,

Finding you
Posing for me,
So so Happily,
Looking up,
Closing eyes,
Your rosy frosty cheek,
High chin,

How I thought
So much of you,
In me, whenever
I felt I could not go
Near you,

But we there
One decent
December
How stayed
So knitted
In our own
Innocence,

How with you
I danced,
How with you
I sang,
How with you
I had the fun
Of our life,

There is no way
Anyone can severe you,
For have i not
Found my childhood
In you?

#photographyjust
#clicked
#findinginnocenceinChildren
#mountainstoriesnPoems
#noendtoPoesyofInnocenceTruthBeautyLove
#ChildrenareDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...