Thursday, April 21, 2016

Most of the times, *

Most of the times,
Finding wind chimes
Creating mellifluous music
Through the air that licks
My skin, as i go traveling,
From one place to another,
Like a light Borne feather,
i fail not to wonder and see
The sky white and blue mild,

yes, how i find you and your child,
Me that is, said and done,
Like a breezy cool morn,
In the Vast oceanic sky,
And then, sudden quite,
I find you , too, standing on the grass,
Right upon our beautiful earth
Like a painted dream, soft and fluffy,
A Tree, so translucent, heavenly,
That I wish to go there, there where
You me your kindred soul show,

A tree, so soft and fluffy,
Like those clouds cottony,
Like my self feathery,
And you envisioning me.

(*Note: upon a painting by a beautiful artist and Painter Mark Saenger, Courtesy: Keith Linwood Stover & Iulia Gherghei)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...