Sunday, June 5, 2016

In the realm of twilight, after a shower*

In the realm of twilight how the town goes
Into a beauteous setting of a trance,
Where light and shade like a Dream dance,
After a sudden shower, as it for some hours pours,
How the town goes sleepy, calmed, liquidified, flowed,
After a spell of rain, how images there coalesce,
How there in the moist air , I just feel blessed,
And I go there , treading to the lane, most quiet,
There how I go, counting the posts of light,

Into  the lane, how I go walking tip toeing,unhurried,
Finding there a dream like scene getting slowly readied,
How there walking I find  joy of being a vagrant
To go by mind and soul to land so , so distant,

There, in the realm of a twilight beautiful,
How I go in search of poem, carried by the rain,  cool,
And just by there treading noiseless and soft
How by a wonderous feel of calm am I held aloft,

In the realm of twilight how dreams and reality come true,
How in worded forms I find wonderous hues.

(*Note: upon a painting loosely based as attached , done by Evgeny Lushpin, titled "In the realm of twilight".)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...