Thursday, June 2, 2016

After walking a few miles*

After walking a few miles*

After walking a few miles
Arrived at the spot
Where flowers white bloomed
Amidst grass like little dots,

The lake had water blue as your eyes
Clear and glittering quite
In the morning's own delight,

I saw and stood amazed
When from behind the hills
The sun peeped heralding days,

The breeze blew through me,
With wonders I was there to see
How at that beautiful wonderous valley
Flowers nodded in the wind with glee,

By looking at their happy dance
In the day's first waking light
How I found merriment in me
Singing joyous at the tranquil sight.

(*Note: the painting is attached to decorate the poem/scribbling. Courtesy: Musica Pittura e Dintorni, Alex Artista)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...