Monday, July 29, 2013

Like sleepy , a lullaby...

Evening
Traveling non stop,
This lullaby like
You as come,
On Your bosom weary me wishes to lie...
As if a Brahms
Casting a shadowy cool
As if those leaves yours wetness on my soul drop full...

And O You
So Mother like
Run Your fingers through my hair so wet
And Your soft caress
Spreads all over...
As if from Up there
Like perfumed flower
You choose a descent
On me like a mother late
Evening kind of a sense...

And see
Can't You the Unseen?
How me dies
Just on Your bosom lain like a child?

And Brahms
As You
Sing a lullaby kind,
the sleep comes so to You me bind...

1 comment:

  1. Superb kind of work by the author as on this particular topic people needs more precise information and special attention to it. Thanks a lot.
    Gone

    ReplyDelete

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...