Saturday, June 11, 2016

For You, forever those flowers i take in hands*

Days had been passed so
Putting flowers from hands
Into a garland as if sewed
Thinking all the time of you,

Nights had been passed in between
Flowery garland thus holding
With dreams of you slowly upon me
Fully my self so embracing

As embraces the sky above
With light and shade of Love
As comes your fragrance from far
So carried by winged Aether,

If this lovely sense only you for me keep,
with this tranquil feel if  you take me to the deep,
I can go on praising thy love forever,
I can be your eternal lover.

(*Note: loosely based upon a painting as attached, done by Sir Edward J.Poynter, 1836-1919; courtesy : Musica Pittura e Dintorni)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...