Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Of brushstrokes, feminine

Of brush strokes, feminine

Sometimes I think of you
Like brushstrokes on walls,
Painted pretty abstract
Till the sense upon me falls,

Is that what I thought?  I think I ask
To myself true,
Looking at the strokes of brush
As if looking at you,

Sometimes on papers
Beautiful designs emerge
When I think you and
Waves of passions surge,

Somewhere on the canvas,
Somewhere on walls,

Is that what I thought,
Whence sensory perceptions fall,
Upon me like a painted scene
A canvas perhaps meaningless,
But then, in words and beyond
You, the Beauty, I trace,

There I find you oft,
Sitting just in front of me,
 painted,  brushstrokes filled
And with a book of poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...