Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Naked like a Dream Pure*

Naked, like a Dream Pure*

"I sleep in the clouds, dream in the sky,
I'll keep dreaming as life passes me by,
I think my dreams keep me sane,
I dream of happiness, a life without pain" ~Ashley L.May

There to you I go
Every night whence the sky
Dreams on my bed sows,

There to touch you deep inside
I go by riding the noontide,
Whence You sleep on clouds
Naked like a Dream without doubt,

There I see my self the Pure
Whence with love we our songs pour,
You sing for hundreds of mothers
Who had lost their  lives in inclement weather,
I take up my pen just then
To find you more in my dreams often.

(*Note: the painting as attached gives birth to this poem/scribbling.
The opening lines are quoted from a poem by Ashley L.May.

Artist courtesy: Leonid Afremov, pallette knife oil on canvas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...