Tuesday, June 7, 2016

If I could make*

If I could make *

If I could make a city
Filled with colors so,
I would have always there
Gone away, long time ago,

There would have been sure
A lane to reach a tree,
Standing at the very end,
O how so flowery,

There I would have reached
If would I there go,
A city made of colors
So lovely , made a long time ago,

There would have built a home,
For you and for me,
Only for that beautiful tree
O so flowery,

There would have gone away
Really long time ago,
If would have created a city
There, right away.

(*Note: upon a drawing loosely based as attached, done by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...