Sunday, May 15, 2016

When will thou come*

When will Thou come*

When wilt thou come
From your works, at another town,
Me will get thy smell,
In the breeze,
And thinking of you,
I will go to the door,
There, with the sun upon my head,
I will wait, for you,
Love, whence, from your works,
At another town,
Will you send me a letter,
Telling me, you have started for
Home, sweet home,
I will go to the Garden,
And at the door,
As if there, forever,
I will for Thou, will wait.


(*Note: loosely based upon a painting as attached, done by Michelle Murray, courtesy: Musica Pittura e Dintorni, Alex Artista, 'Happy Sunday')

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...