Saturday, May 21, 2016

Under the canopy of the beauteous sky*

Under the canopy of the beauteous sky*

Under the canopy of the beauteous sky
Lit up by stars, starlets, galactic wonders,
Whence with a lantern by my side
I try to look up, the night as comes
Falling all over me,
How in the wonders I get seeped
Into LOVE Profound and deep,

How I try to feel
How works the Universal song
Through you and me, all along
How I try to grasp
How space and time just elapse
Into space Infinite and time too,

How every thing and everyone
Is filled by Love of the Omnipotent,
For all spread across the Vast,
How love as the force only through our mortality lasts,

Under the canopy of a Starry sky,
How by Love I for you, love, get dyed.

(*Note: loosely based upon a painting as attached, courtesy : Sam Carlo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...