Saturday, May 21, 2016

Beside you all the time, singing life*

Beside that lake, put to rest
The day and also the night,
Love sweet mine, thinking always you,
How you have helped me,
To traverse lands and also the sea,
How you have , by your love,
Made me to embrace, the world as if
A peaceful, serene, sacred place,
There beside the lake, near those hills,
When the day comes to call the night
Or the night changes to form the bubbly form
Of the day, a new beginning,
For you I sit on the bow
Of  the boat, now that it is kept,
Completely at rest,
Only to sing,
Your mercy,
Your kindness,
That come to me,
Traveling by the beautiful breeze
Across lands and the seas,

For you I keep my words closeted
For you do I release them
Into the thin air, of the evening ,
For your beauty how do I sing.

(*Note: upon a painting loosely based as attached, done by Gonzalo Carcamo, courtesy: Alex Artista, Musica Pittura e Dintorni)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...