Monday, May 23, 2016

At the flower market(opera of Guido Borelli)*

Perhaps I had been there , gone
Time ago , since we are born, long
How again to go there,
To get the whiff of fragrant air,
Beside the River, beneath that arch,
How I go there only in search
Of a root of a Tree, my origin,
Yours too, as it always do seem,
Beside that river, beneath that arch,
How I go there, oft to search,
Our ways to find so many things,
Which carry newer meanings,
Each passing day how i evolve,
Though always around Thou I tend to revolve,
In search of our Origin,
You ,me and a lovey scene,
Painted or sculpted by awesome trust,
How I go there, go there I must,
Only to find my love, Isabel,
Whom have I left a story with, a tale,
Having such a romantic chasm,
That I find there my Soul, my Bosom
As it thrives, throbs as it,
How I go there, as if Thou, I wish to meet.

(*Note: upon a painting loosely based, as an extension of an idea of a novella, I am working on.paintingcourtesy : musicalita ed expressioni dell' anima)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...