Sunday, May 15, 2016

At the Cafe`*

At the cafe` *

Never thought you would be there,
At the cafe`, I was as usual,
With a mug , idling,
A table book kept on my lap,
Exotic things , picturesque,
I was busy, eyeing them,

Outside the drizzle coupled with the chill,
Must be running a cool blow,

I was with me,
Largely,
And that table book,

Warmth was getting gradually
Transmitted through my fingers,
Following the hand,
Coffee cup was there,

Just then, thought heard I,
A voice known,
Two people chirping,

They seemed too busy, "Hawai", " nah! Tasmania"

Oh yes, I heard that,

Two birds as if
Exchanging
Dreams,

And thought I knew them,
The owner of the voices,
One distinctively male,

Other, too feminine,

And the cafe` had the swing door,

I thought I could always go
Out,
Where the drizzle was bringing snow.

(*Note: the painting as attached, is used to decorate and beautify the idea or the theme of the poem/scribbling/prosaic poem/story .

Artist: Daniel F.Gerhartz. courtesy: Musica Pittura e Dintorni)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...