Wednesday, May 11, 2016

On a breezy breezy day*

On a breezy breezy day*

On a breezy breezy day
If i go to find the darling buds of May,
How I find them not
Shaken and stirred and felled
But how like an angel like Ares
Oft i find them trembling quite
As if spreading their winged shapes,
Completely in harmony with the song
Which the breezy breezy day sings for long,

And I keep standing there
Feeling the blow of the cool air
Passing through me, my mind my Soul
How a breezy day brought home all
That I never tried to measure or count
On a breezy breezy day, how Divas dismount
From their height of pedestal tall
Much like a Dream keeping me awake
O how a breezy breezy day all that is mine do take.

(*Note: upon a painting loosely based,
#Ares: the Goddess of breeze, wind, air,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...