Friday, May 13, 2016

With the days gone a taking the road*

With the days gone a taking
The road to the faraway town
As if there we are going to making
A new day upon us breaking,

Come , my sailor man sweet,
Together, we make for us a treat,
You will sing for your love,
Whom you have left at the shore,
I will play my fingers, sure,
On the reeds , mine,

Come, boatman friend ,
Now that all days gone to the town
To make a merriment for them,
Come, you, Love, sit beside me,
I will write for you, a poem,

You will then put rhyme
To it, to make it a song,
I will catch thy Rhythm,
And make You, a lyric long,

Come, ferry man mine,
Whence the day is so filled
With Thy friendly smile,
Come, let's sing again,
That Auld lang syne.

(*Note : loosely based upon a painting as attached, done by Marko Movrovich, Courtesy : Alex Artista, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...