Friday, May 13, 2016

Taking the road undulating , through the woods*

Taking the road, undulating,
Through the thick foliage,
Woods deep, and dark,
Is like going home,
Love, how for you,
Oft I go, painted scape
Where love Thine Sow,
Wonderous escapade,
How for you I oft go straight
Like the road itself,
Going through
Scented foliage
Deep where Thou
Give me the air,
Flowing through
Taking winged shape,
As if your fingers
You run through
My unruly hair,

And I take a breath,
Going through
The length and
Also the breadth,
Going through
The thick foliage,
And dark and deep
The evergreen forest.

(*Note: upon a photograph loosely based, as attached, Taken by me , for poesy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...