Thursday, May 5, 2016

Of hills,lake and a Morning*

The sun peeping out of the Hill's back
How takes me to my childhood's track
Whence by the lake, under the shade,
Sitting quiet , saw i how a Swan floated
On the waters of a Peaceful, Placid lake,

I was then a little boy and so it struck me most
To see that scene lovely and to make a boast
Of it to my friends, who cared not to go,
Where the hills stood drenched, by light and snow,
Where the Swan fluttered with ease and bathed
Where with songs and love, me under the trees got laid.

(*Note : the photo as attached, upon which this poem/scribble is loosely based, is Gifted to me , by a bud mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...