Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Finding You*

Finding You*

With the morn breaking quiet
Through the serene tranquil mist
And fog, how oft me finds You
Peeping as if out of the hills,
And thick foliage, calming soft a feel,

And how me goes to hills there
Only in search of You,
Beauty of Innocence and Peace,

How every morn of our wakings
You as if peeping through me kiss,

O How oft me finds You
You the beauty of Innocence and Peace.

(*Note: the photo card as attached is done by me, featuring the hills, the morn breaking , worship flagposts fluttering in the chilly breeze, and my kid; the photo was actually taken by me once when we went touring the hills)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...