Monday, May 9, 2016

To Match Your Steps*

Only to match Your steps
How me spends times,
Ballerina, whence You stand
Before the Mirror,
And makes Yourself ready,
Putting on Your dancing shoes,
Stretching legs, before making a mind
To create Poetry before the audience,

How me finds, how useless i,
Spend times, just to match
Thy dancing steps,

This way, how i go, to you,
O You , the Poetry of my heart,
The angelic danseuse,

Your white stockings, dancing Gait,
As You get ready, getting all set
To present before thy audience
A story of a Swan, unfolding her beauty
For the World, taking lighted body
By poesy and music so wonderfully wrought,

As I see, by thy Benediction, before me , like  poem just born, so brought,
Your ways to reach me, crossing five continents, and seven seas, how keep me
In a dream, how I lose my Soul, my mind, my heart,

Before mirror, O You Ballerina ,
The Danseuse, Eternal,
How You bring, Your lovely gait,
And how useless, me spends my times,
Only to match thy Dancing Steps. (*Note: loosely based upon a painting as attached done by Vicente Romero Redondo; Courtesy : Musica Pittura e Dintorni, Alex Artista)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...