Sunday, May 8, 2016

By the Ocean*

By the ocean*

By the ocean Mediterranean,
Finding You, la amore,
Was such a journey by itself
That even if i go , taking other roads,
Oft i do come back to You,
There, sometimes I got that feel
Have I left a part of me,

Yes, by that sea,
By that Villa Communale,
There where we spent hours,

You , me, painted scenes,
Amadore's dwelling ,
Near that Tabachchi store,
How oft they come back,
In colored scapes, more,

And i just think
Am I awake,
Or fast asleep,

In love Thine,
How everything,
See, i close to Heart keep,

By that ocean, Mediterranean,
How I find waves , foams, surf,
And seagulls, boats,

How they all come,
In Painted shapes and forms.

(*Note : loosely based upon a painting as attached, done by a wonderous Artist and Painter, Valery. Courtesy : Musica Pittura e Dintorni.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...