Wednesday, September 4, 2013

When with your gold you came ,

When with your gold
You came thus
Whence in Your fragrance
me lies happy with lust
When this breezy autumn sings so much
In me, like a never felt before kind, a statiety,
When this morn creates a hallucinationary rise,
When in Your Deepest Love, me gets locked, and me dies,
Dyed like a bomb aplomb
Colored colored to the full,

God...
me can only take the road,
More and more,
To get fully immersed
In your bless,
In your truest Love,

God...
make me today a flying soul,
A wonderous saucer,
A crystal bowl,
A sprite,
Borne by Your Gold,
Your joyous state,
Your Awesome plunge,
Your Light...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...