Friday, September 6, 2013

The way You painted footprints on me,

The way You,
Goddess,
Painted Footprints
On me soul,
Like a mosaic,
A pattern
Of Your awesome,
Of your orangey gold,
That me thought
me could never turn fruitless,
me could never go useless,

For You hath planted
Your Footprints on me
Soul...

And me promises,
me will rise
Rise to the kisses
Of Your Bless,
Your kindness,
Your occasion,
Your orangy lotion,
Your red prespective,
Your blue white stones,
Your flowers showery...

me promises
Me self...

( Note: the painting attached is a gift received by me, from a poet, a friend, Luana Stebule, thank you Luana)

1 comment:

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...