Saturday, September 21, 2013

O Autumn, pass not this morn, without swells of Your Gold...

O Autumn,
Pass not this morn,
Without passing into my soul
Your pure embedded gold
That falls on leaves
On trees
On roads
On roofs
On river
On the boats...
On kash flowery hopes,
On cloudy floats,

O Autumn
Pass not ever
Without shining on me
Like a Lovely shiver
To a festive silvery gold,

O Autumn
Pass not me,
Without filling me
With songs of bless,
Of Your kindness
That musically swells,

O Autumn
Pass not me
Where me forever dwells...
Like scribbles,
Like posts,
Like writing rhymes
Reaching far across...
Like finding Heavens in Your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...