Friday, September 13, 2013

Like an original score,an effusion,

O You
The Queen of the Night,
How You in me set
An Original score
A tune,
So so soft,
That me feels
me has been turned a drop
Of a feather,
A light weightless Be ing,
A meaning
Of only words,
No noise,
No voice,
Only an essence,
A sleepy dreamy balmy feel
Felt only by a soul,

An original score
How You in me pour,
A burdenless free vapour,
A misty autumnal layer,
Spreading out like a perfume,
From a drop so miniscule
To mix with the atmosphere,
A diffusion,
An elation carrying no pull,
No gravitation,
Only an effusion,

O how You turn me ether,
By Your Ethereal tune,
An original score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...