Thursday, September 19, 2013

This cool light, this soft melodious night,

This cool light
This soft melodious night,
Silence fitting this purpose of  time,
How Bells of changes in me chime,

This wonderous journey,
happening to the click of a key,
Graceful Your moves how in  me seals,
Your lair how me perpetual feels,

This boat reaching a shore,
This journey taking me only indoors,
How in me causes a Sabbath,
How by waves me gets a Bath,

This sleepy unmoved soaking a shower,
This tuneful heavenly dreamy a bower,
How like distant whistle calls me to sing,
How in me a colored death sighs yours bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...