Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hold me before the simmering light, of this cool night,

Hold me before the simmering light
Dripping from the lamp post white,
Halogenic paint on the bridge running up
Hold me tight,
Like lifting me to the world another
Where me carries me always like a feather,

Hold me before the simmering light
Dripping from the post of a lamp white
wonderous a city drenched by festive bright,
Hold me tight,
Like taking me to those shopping bags merry,
To those beautiful glowing faces buying berries,

Hold me before an occasion of autumn
People in  a spree buying up so many things
Sarees silky, ornate designs on ear rings,
Hold me there,
Like holding me against Your happiness fair,
Where me finds blissful celebration,

Hold me like an occasion...
Hold me like a motion...
Hold me simmering before the light,
Hold me in Your smiling joyous bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...