Friday, September 20, 2013

with me you will fly, not to the ocean not to this earth, but just to Eternity ~to Energy ~ to the Sun~ to a Star.

With me you will move,
Perhaps,
Not to the ocean,
Not to this earth, plain,
But we will fly,
To the sky,
Like flies life,
Like flies destiny...

With you me will move,
Not to lands,
Not to sands,
But we will flow
To the peace of Love,
Like flies water from clouds,
Like flies shooting arrows of light,

We will fly...
To ILLUMINATI ~

We will fly
To
E~ T~ E~R~N~I~T~I
~
      ~to numberlessness

               ~ to n times

                    ~ to lying eight

                         ~to lemniscate

                                ~to ○○
merged ,
To be Light,
Lighted,
Bright,
Like the Sun,
Like Energy
Like A Star.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...