Thursday, September 19, 2013

Let me take you to this festive birth, if me can, dear,

Let me take you to this festive birth,
If me can,
This festive season, of my leaves,
Of a fantastic Dream,
As a soft gleam
In me eyes,
Where me keeps me,
Like strawberry fields
Forever,

Let me take you to this occasion
If me be allowed,
Let me pour onto you
This cool breeze carrying a feathery view
Of life,
So light, that it never slips,
Yet it falls like leaves
Of maple
Red,
Let me take your all feels Unsaid,

Let me take you to me eyes
Where fire lives with ice,
Where writes overcome me soul,
Where mellowed lights catch pure , a crystal bowl,

Let me take you to the Root,
Where life in eyes brood
A rhyme in words sketched,
Let me take you to that deep like a Fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...