Saturday, September 14, 2013

La belle Nature...

This morn,
Help me, You adorn,
In my ways of an effort
To understand ways of God,
Upon You, Nature,
how He serves a golden bod,
This morn,
Help me, You, reborn,
In Hopes as lessons of Life,
As servitude to The Lord's kindness, a life,
Help me to just sit quiet
Trying to be into Your wonder,
This morn, my mind let me by lust of life, wander...

This morn,
Help me, You adorn
Help me, You, reborn,
To Trust, to Love, to Smiles,
To make a Fanciful Flight,
To be there where clouds write
Universal truth,
Where triumph lies with only delight...

This morn
Make me
Free
From all dins and bustles,
This morn
Make me
Feel
Only leaves how rustle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...