Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just tell me, what can me, do for You? What sacrifice?

Just tell me
Dear,
What can me
Do for ye?
Ye all...
Now that You cause such an autumn,
Such a leafy maple orangey a Fall,
Such a morn dripping quiet
Within me as a write,
A paint, a picture, a Holy Holy white red
A pinkish light,
Tell me
Dear,
Command me,
Dear,
To Your wish,
To Your Perennial Unleashed...

This morn
Me sacrifices
Me
To Your Holy Altar,
To Your River,
To Your shiver,
To Your ChurchGate,
To Your Fate,

So
That You, The Benign,
Bestow
Your Calm,
Your Holy Balm,
On me soul,
On me cut glass,
Bleeding crystalline drops
Of Tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...