Friday, September 6, 2013

Tonight me wishes insomnia catches me...

Tonight me wishes
Insomnia catches me,
Knowing times how moves
Knowing this life is just a travel
And balls of glass, like colored marbles
As they keep rolling
me wishes insomnia comes bowling
Me straight to your doors,
All times running,
Night turning a morning,
So that no wish or bless me misses,

But alas,
Your Love and Peace
Keeps
me sleepy,
Your warmth has turned me cool
Enough to drool,
So me sleeps,

And me knows
You in you me will sing a joy,
A passage smooth
Of life ...
This night
So warm
So songy,
So restive,
So sweated,
So teary,
So moist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...