Tuesday, September 3, 2013

'Being in Love with Life,' a Prayer ,

Being in Love
With Life,
With You
LORD,
Is like being
In a state
Of loving meself,
my kids,
my times,
family,
Friends,
And the whole world,
(Now that me that
Slowly dumber like
Realise...)

Lord,
O what a life You hath
Upon me given,
Like forgiven,
Like being
Dipped in Your Gold,
Like being in You,
(Now that like a dumber like
me realise...)

O tell me,
What would You seek
From me the meek?
What sacrifice?
What song?
What road to be stretched non elastic?
Which form of a mind plastic?

Command me
To die
In Your laps
So sweet
Where the whole universe
Like a morning song like lives
Dyed...

Lord,
Here
Take me to Your Holy state,
Further of the Farthest,
So me becomes
Truly a part
Of leading a life blessed
And keep on kneading writes,
Photos, scribbles,
Like music,
Like plastic,
Stretched
To the end,
Not snapped
Till You Decide
To snap
This sweet nap
mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...