Sunday, September 1, 2013

In half light of an evening, me saw You...

me can perfectly recall,
That half light of an evening
And
me seeing You there,
Standing tall,
Standing Blessed
Like Perfect smell of incense
Perfecting me, and the surrounding,

Yes,
me can recall
How You there stood Tall,
Amidst the hurly burly,
You blew that conch too early,
In me,

Then
That in half lit yellow orange
Blessed an evening,
In Your hands me visioned
Arms like trident,
A lotus ,
A shell,
A red red bangle,

And You stood like a sculpture turning
Into life, divine,
Amidst the city
That ran without meaning apparent,
Amidst the chaos that made no peace with Your Bliss...

Still
You stood
Like a figure ...
In Your Hands
You carried arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...