Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Have I ever told ya?

Have i ever told ya?
Dear?
That me loves ya
Up close
When you sit a bit apart...
Like this moment...
And me seeing you...
Those glasses yours catching the wind
Of autumn gushing into
This cubicle of ours...
Like that breeze going into your hairs
Playing cool
And me knows
You got a day
You dreamt
But never wished with vehemence...
Like that sense
Of those passing images
Running sliding like flowery shops of the city...
And me seeing you,
Up close
Yet a bit away
To catch perfect
How winged you
Move
With me ...

(Note: the pic attached is of my better half, taken by me and me thought to do a bit of photobrushing on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...